Counsel Square Office Park- New Port Richey
|Catylist Listing ID:
Business Park, Institutional, Mixed Use, Office Building
||800 - 8,439 SF
|Gross Building Area:
$11 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
||$733.33 - 3,610
||Full Service, NNN
||Counsel Square I and II
|Class of Space:
Overview / Comments
* New ownership is investing in multiple capital improvements for a modernized look and feel. Fresh exterior painting, enhanced irrigation, new roofing, HVAC systems, installation of additional parking lot lighting, planned repaving and Florida friendly natural landscaping.
* Ideally located at signalized intersection of Little Road and Citizen Drive directly across from the Pasco County Government Center, Judicial Center and Pasco County Sheriff's Office
* Ample parking surrounds the park's eight buildings for easy access.Enjoy the canopy of shade trees.
* Additional amenities include the use of the on-site deli, hair salon and on-site property management office.
* Enjoy the ambiance of the atrium and fountain.Windows provide natural lighting and views of the park.
Attachments & Media
|Property Located Between:
||Ridge Road to the north and Massachusetts Avenue to the south.
|Side of Street:
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
||4 per 1,000 SF
© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Commercial Exchange Florida nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.