Catylist ID: #29843708
Dominican Republic Beachfront
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||29843708|
|Property Subtypes:||Hospitality, Multi-Family, Office, Residential (Single Family), Retail, Retail-Pad, Vacation/Resort, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||355 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$61,971 Per Acre|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
Dominican Republic Beachfront in Puerto Plata,
available along the northern tip of the Dominican Republic in the warm blue waters of the Caribbean lies an exclusive 4.4 mile stretch of beachfront totaling 355 acres (1.44 Million Sq. Meters).
This could well be considered the ultimate land investment opportunity. The location is in the incredibly beautiful Dominican Republic, tourism business is exploding, including the opening of a massive new Cruise Ship Terminal Complex, the Maimon Bay Project, only 30 miles east from this beachfront land tract. The Maimon Bay Project is expected to draw up to 8,000 cruise passengers and 2,000 crew members daily! What could you do with this exclusive piece of Paradise?!
Top Ten Reasons Why This Property Is An Extraordinary Opportunity:
1. Unlimited Development Potential: Because of its shape and enormous size you can build a resort, golf course, marina, theme park, time-shares, mixed-use development, medical tourism facilities, and more.
2. Offered at 73% of 2014 Bank Appraisal: Asking price is only $22 Million – this is only 73% of the 2014 appraisal value of U.S. $30.2 Million.
3. Lower Cost Per Beach Frontage: 4.4 miles (7.1 km) of unspoiled beaches. Largest ratio (15:1) of beachfront to property size. Beachfront per meter costs about $3,000. Beaches on other properties are $40,000 to $88,000+ per meter.
4. Building Costs are 40% Lower: The country's cement production capacity led to as much as 40% lower prices compared with other countries in the Latin American region, including Mexico, Columbia, and Brazil.
5. New Tourism Tax Incentives: The property location is now included under the new tax incentive law – this includes a 3% tax break on real estate transactions & extends the tax exemption to 15 years. President calls for 50,000 new rooms!
6. Government is Spurring Tourism: The government is aggressively incentivising tourism; the goal is to TRIPLE tourism and offer new protections and tax benefits for foreign investors.
7. Historic Area: In 1493 Columbus arrived in the area and built the first settlement in the Americas, La Isabella - only 2.5 miles (4 km) east of our property.
8. Hurricane Safer Zone: Protected by a 10,000-foot mountain range it is the only place in the Caribbean, where no hurricanes have been recorded in the last 150 years.
9. Comprehensive Infrastructure: A short, one-hour hop away is Santiago with an international airport, restaurants, sports arena, malls, movie theaters, and a state-of-the-art medical center. Water and electric on the main road – about one mile from the property.
10. Interest rates: the cost of capital has never been better!
|Taxing Authority:||Dominican Republic|
|Tax ID/APN:||15 years tax free|
|Property Located Between:||Cruise Terminal Complex and Public Park|
|Side of Street:||North|
|Road Type:||Paved, Highway|
|Legal Description:||355 acres with 4.4 miles of beachfront in the Dominican Republic.|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Highway 30|
|Feet of Frontage:||44|
|Transportation:||Bus, Highway, Airport, Taxi, Water/Ferry, Other|
|Highway Access:||Highway 30|
|Airports:||Two international airport an hour away|
|Site Description:||Raw land of 355 acres with 4.4 miles of beachfront along the northern coast of Dominican Republic, just 30 minutes from the new cruise ship terminal complex, and 2 miles from the town of La Isabella.|
|Area Description:||Very hot area of tourist development, beachfront of Dominican Republic Beachfront in Puerto Plata, including a new Caribbean Cruise Ship terminal Maimon Bay!|
|Zoning Description:||Government Tourism Promoted area; Potential for 6,000 rooms or more|
|Development Name:||Dominican Republic Beachfront, 4.4 Miles of beach|
|Easements Description:||natural plantation preservation areas|
|Available Utilities:||Electric, Water|
Stephen J. Toner, MBAColdwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate CE-FL Member
|© Copyright 2001-2019 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Exchange Florida nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|