Catylist ID: #30323047
17490 Gulf Blvd
Office for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30323047|
|Building Size (RSF):||1,200 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||0.77 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$5,416 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User|
|Class of Space:||Class C|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
The Redington Long Pier is a unique fishing and recreational property with a long and profitable history in beautiful tourist destination, Redington Shores, Florida.
• Zoning (Future Land Use) is Recreational / Open Space in Redington Shores.
• The Pier stretches approximately 1000 ft into the Gulf of Mexico and is on a submerged land lease with the State of Florida (to be conveyed with sale).
• The Parking Area is approximately 0.77 acres (100’ X 350’) and is located on Gulf Blvd with excellent visibility.
• Revenue comes from beach parking, Fishing Pier access, bait and tackle sales and snack sales.
• The Pier is currently closed and in need of approximately $300K to $500K in repairs.
• This is one of only two public beach parking access points in Redington Shores.
• There is a Tackle and Bait store located on the Pier, over the water.
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater|
|Taxing Authority:||Town of Redington Shores|
|Zoning:||PP (RECREATIONAL / OPEN SPACE)|
|Legal Description:||Gulf Cottage Colony Unit 1 Blk A, Lots 9,10,11,12 & Pt of Lot 23 & Vac Rd E of Lots 11 & 12 & Gulf Cottage Colony Unit 2, Lot V.|
Buddy SauterBuddy Sauter & Associates CE-FL Member
|© Copyright 2001-2018 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Exchange Florida nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|